We started producing diaphragms in 1990 and entered the international market in 2007. We have been committed to diaphragm technology, and finally overcome some difficult products.
GENERAL SEALTECH LIMITED is a diaphragm supplier with 23 years of film production experience. The main products are Rubber diaphragms,Solenoid Pulse Valve Diaphragms,Turbo Actuator Waste-gate Diaphragms,Diaphragm Valve pump Diaphragms,Gas meter diaphragms,Rolling diaphragm, etc.
|all rubber diaphragms
|Place of Origin
|KTW,National Sanitary Certificate,PAHS,EN681-1,REACH,etc
|Smooth, glossy, textured, matte
|carton or according to requirements of the customers
|Online technical support
|Seal for Automotive,Machine,Valve…etc
|Oil Resistance,Cold Resistance,Chemical Resistance…etc
|50000-200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
|Lead time (days)
|7-15 (To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
all rubber diaphragms products typically have high plasticity and can be used in very low temperatures and high temperature ranges. They can also be produced using different technologies such as thin film construction, hot melt construction, and fiber construction.
If the medium used is corrosive, corrosion-resistant diaphragm materials should be selected;
Necessary protective measures should be taken to minimize damage to objects that come into contact with the already installed diaphragm.
Provide customized services exclusive to customers, and customize various diaphragm products according to their needs to meet the needs of different industries.
all rubber diaphragms—FAQs Guide
1.What types of testing and quality control measures are applied to ensure the reliability and performance of all rubber diaphragms?
To ensure the reliability of the product, our all rubber diaphragms will apply these tests and quality:
1. Visual Inspection: Visual inspection is used to check for any visible defects in the diaphragm material, such as cracks, tears, or other damage.
2. Pressure Testing: Pressure testing is used to ensure that the diaphragm can withstand the pressure it is designed to handle.
3. Leak Testing: Leak testing is used to check for any leaks in the diaphragm material.
4. Durability Testing: Durability testing is used to ensure that the diaphragm can withstand the wear and tear of its intended use.
5. Chemical Testing: Chemical testing is used to check for any chemical reactions that could affect the performance of the diaphragm.
6. Electrical Testing: Electrical testing is used to check for any electrical issues that could affect the performance of the diaphragm.
7. Temperature Testing: Temperature testing is used to ensure that the diaphragm can withstand the temperatures it is designed to handle.
2.Are there all rubber diaphragms designed for quick and easy replacement to minimize downtime in industrial processes?
Yes, there are diaphragms designed for quick and easy replacement to minimize downtime in industrial processes. These diaphragms are typically made of materials such as rubber, silicone, or PTFE, and are designed to be easily replaced without the need for tools or special equipment. Additionally, some diaphragms are designed with quick-connect fittings to further reduce downtime.
3.As a all rubber diaphragms manufacturer,What delivery terms do you accept?
We accept EXW,FOB, CIF. If you want to use other delivery terms,please contact us.
4.What is the role of all rubber diaphragms in controlling the flow of aggressive or corrosive chemicals in chemical processing applications?
Diaphragms are used to control the flow of aggressive or corrosive chemicals in chemical processing applications. They act as a barrier between the chemical and the process equipment, preventing the chemical from coming into contact with the equipment and causing corrosion or other damage. Diaphragms are also used to regulate the flow of the chemical, allowing for precise control of the process.
5.How do all rubber diaphragms contribute to the isolation of different process media or gases within a system?
Diaphragms are used to separate different process media or gases within a system by creating a physical barrier between them. This barrier prevents the media or gases from mixing, thus providing a degree of isolation. Diaphragms are also used to control the flow of media or gases within a system, as they can be designed to open and close in response to pressure or other external factors.
6.As a all rubber diaphragms manufacturer,What kind of payment do you accept?
Trade assurance, T/T, L/C, Weston Union are all accepted.
7.What types of sealing mechanisms are commonly used with all rubber diaphragms, such as clamped, bolted, or adhesive seals?
In general, all rubber diaphragms will use these sealing mechanisms:
1. Clamped Seals: Clamped seals are the most common type of diaphragm seal. They are typically used in applications where the pressure is relatively low and the temperature is not too extreme. Clamped seals are easy to install and provide a reliable seal.
2. Bolted Seals: Bolted seals are used in applications where the pressure is higher and the temperature is more extreme. They are more difficult to install than clamped seals, but provide a more reliable seal.
3. Adhesive Seals: Adhesive seals are used in applications where the pressure is low and the temperature is not too extreme. They are easy to install and provide a reliable seal. However, they are not as reliable as clamped or bolted seals.
8.Do all rubber diaphragms require maintenance or replacement over time, and what are the signs that indicate the need for replacement?
Yes, diaphragms require maintenance and replacement over time. Signs that indicate the need for replacement include a decrease in sound quality, a decrease in volume, and a decrease in the overall performance of the diaphragm. Additionally, if the diaphragm is damaged or cracked, it should be replaced immediately.
9.About all rubber diaphragms,What information should the customer provide to get an accurate quote from us?
Customers need to provide relevant technical requirements, drawings, pictures, industrial voltage, planned output, etc.
10.As a all rubber diaphragms manufacturer,Can you make custom parts based on my sample?
Yes, you can send the sample to us by express and we will evaluate the sample, scan the features and draft 3D drawing for production.
11.How do all rubber diaphragms maintain their flexibility and resilience over time, and what factors can lead to wear or degradation?
Diaphragms maintain their flexibility and resilience over time by being made of materials that are resistant to wear and tear. Common materials used for diaphragms include rubber, silicone, and polyurethane. These materials are designed to be durable and flexible, and can withstand a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
Factors that can lead to wear or degradation of diaphragms include exposure to extreme temperatures, exposure to chemicals, and physical damage. Additionally, diaphragms can become brittle over time due to age and exposure to the elements. To prevent wear or degradation, it is important to inspect diaphragms regularly and replace them when necessary.
12.As a all rubber diaphragms manufacturer,Can you supply different color materials?
Yes, we can produce custom molded rubber and silicone rubber products in different colors, the color code will be required in case of an order.