We strive to maintain the highest quality standards and meet the needs of our customers. GENERAL SEALTECH LIMITED’s main business focuses on the design, development, manufacturing, and related mold development of diaphragms.
We mainly produce Gas meter diaphragms,Diaphragm Valve pump Diaphragms,LPG CNG Diaphragm,Teflon / PTFE Diaphragm,Solenoid Pulse Valve Diaphragms,Turbo Actuator Waste-gate Diaphragms, etc. They are used to seal valves for oil, air, and water or as absorbers. We also offer customized molded products that are produced based on customer samples.
|c3 pump diaphragm
|Place of Origin
|USA,Japan,Italy,Australia,France,Eritrea,Isle of Man…etc
|-40 °C to +220°C
|Durable, water/dust/oil proof
|Export Standard Packing
|Online technical support
|Seal for Valve,Automotive…etc
|Cutting, Extruded and Moulded, Plastic Packing
|Aging Resistance,Oil Resistance,Cold Resistance…etc
|50000-200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
|Lead time (days)
|7-15 (To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
c3 pump diaphragm technology can be widely used in various application fields. It can be used for material control and purification of drugs,air,liquids, and other media, as well as isolation, catalysis, and membrane functions.
The diaphragm has strong wear resistance, but it is easily damaged during installation. If cracks appear, they should be reinstalled in a timely manner;
During normal use, check the sealing condition of the diaphragm to prevent water leakage;
Please do not change the installation position of the diaphragm product during use to avoid affecting the effect.
All are made of materials that comply with national safety standards, ensuring the safe use of industrial diaphragms.
c3 pump diaphragm—FAQs Guide
1.As a c3 pump diaphragm manufacturer,what services can we provide?
Free design and samples offered.Custom package and stickers.
2.Are c3 pump diaphragm used in safety relief valves and pressure relief devices to prevent overpressure situations?
Yes, diaphragms are commonly used in safety relief valves and pressure relief devices to prevent overpressure situations. The diaphragm is a flexible membrane that is designed to open when the pressure inside the device reaches a certain level, allowing the pressure to be released.
3.Do c3 pump diaphragm have electrical conductivity properties, and can they be used in applications requiring EMI/RFI shielding?
No, diaphragms do not have electrical conductivity properties and cannot be used in applications requiring EMI/RFI shielding. Diaphragms are typically made of rubber or plastic and are used to control the flow of air or other gases.
4.Are there specialized c3 pump diaphragm for high-pressure applications, and what features make them suitable for these conditions?
Yes, there are specialized diaphragms for high-pressure applications. These diaphragms are designed to withstand higher pressures and temperatures than standard diaphragms. They are typically made from reinforced elastomers or metal materials such as stainless steel or Hastelloy. These materials are chosen for their strength and durability, as well as their ability to resist corrosion and wear. Additionally, these diaphragms are designed with thicker walls and reinforced edges to provide additional strength and stability.
5.How does the thickness of a c3 pump diaphragm affect its flexibility and pressure resistance?
The thicker the diaphragm, the less flexible it will be and the more pressure it will be able to resist. This is because thicker diaphragms are more rigid and can withstand higher pressures without deforming. Thinner diaphragms are more flexible and can deform more easily under pressure, but they are also less resistant to pressure.
6.How do c3 pump diaphragm contribute to the isolation of different process media or gases within a system?
Diaphragms are used to separate different process media or gases within a system by creating a physical barrier between them. This barrier prevents the media or gases from mixing, thus providing a degree of isolation. Diaphragms are also used to control the flow of media or gases within a system, as they can be designed to open and close in response to pressure or other external factors.
7.Are c3 pump diaphragm available in different shapes and sizes to suit specific applications?
Yes, diaphragms are available in different shapes and sizes to suit specific applications. The shape and size of the diaphragm will depend on the application and the type of material used. For example, a diaphragm made of rubber may be used for a water pump, while a diaphragm made of metal may be used for a pressure regulator.
8.Can c3 pump diaphragm be used in both dynamic and static sealing applications, and what are the differences in their design and performance?
Yes, diaphragms can be used in both dynamic and static sealing applications. The main difference between the two is in the design and performance.
Dynamic sealing applications require a diaphragm that is designed to withstand the constant movement and pressure of the application. This type of diaphragm is usually made of a flexible material such as rubber or silicone, and is designed to flex and move with the application.
Static sealing applications require a diaphragm that is designed to remain in a fixed position and provide a tight seal. This type of diaphragm is usually made of a rigid material such as metal or plastic, and is designed to remain in a fixed position and provide a tight seal.
9.What types of sealing mechanisms are commonly used with c3 pump diaphragm, such as clamped, bolted, or adhesive seals?
In general, c3 pump diaphragm will use these sealing mechanisms:
1. Clamped Seals: Clamped seals are the most common type of diaphragm seal. They are typically used in applications where the pressure is relatively low and the temperature is not too extreme. Clamped seals are easy to install and provide a reliable seal.
2. Bolted Seals: Bolted seals are used in applications where the pressure is higher and the temperature is more extreme. They are more difficult to install than clamped seals, but provide a more reliable seal.
3. Adhesive Seals: Adhesive seals are used in applications where the pressure is low and the temperature is not too extreme. They are easy to install and provide a reliable seal. However, they are not as reliable as clamped or bolted seals.
10.Can c3 pump diaphragm be customized for specific applications?
Yes, diaphragms can be customized for specific applications. Depending on the application, the diaphragm can be made from different materials, such as rubber, plastic, or metal, and can be designed to meet specific requirements.
11.What types of testing and quality control measures are applied to ensure the reliability and performance of c3 pump diaphragm?
To ensure the reliability of the product, our c3 pump diaphragm will apply these tests and quality:
1. Visual Inspection: Visual inspection is used to check for any visible defects in the diaphragm material, such as cracks, tears, or other damage.
2. Pressure Testing: Pressure testing is used to ensure that the diaphragm can withstand the pressure it is designed to handle.
3. Leak Testing: Leak testing is used to check for any leaks in the diaphragm material.
4. Durability Testing: Durability testing is used to ensure that the diaphragm can withstand the wear and tear of its intended use.
5. Chemical Testing: Chemical testing is used to check for any chemical reactions that could affect the performance of the diaphragm.
6. Electrical Testing: Electrical testing is used to check for any electrical issues that could affect the performance of the diaphragm.
7. Temperature Testing: Temperature testing is used to ensure that the diaphragm can withstand the temperatures it is designed to handle.
12.How are c3 pump diaphragm designed to resist chemical corrosion and degradation in aggressive environments?
Diaphragms are designed to resist chemical corrosion and degradation in aggressive environments by using materials that are resistant to the specific chemicals present. Common materials used for diaphragms include fluoropolymers, such as PTFE, FEP, and PFA, as well as elastomers, such as EPDM, Viton, and Neoprene. These materials are chosen for their chemical resistance, as well as their ability to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures. Additionally, diaphragms may be coated with a protective layer of a corrosion-resistant material, such as a fluoropolymer or a metal, to further protect them from chemical attack.
13.How do c3 pump diaphragm perform in applications where flexibility and rapid response to pressure changes are crucial?
Diaphragms are ideal for applications where flexibility and rapid response to pressure changes are crucial. They are designed to flex and move in response to pressure changes, allowing them to quickly adjust to changing conditions. This makes them ideal for use in applications such as pumps, valves, and other pressure-sensitive systems. Additionally, diaphragms are often used in applications where a tight seal is required, such as in fuel tanks and hydraulic systems.
14.Do c3 pump diaphragm have temperature limitations, and how do they perform in extreme temperature conditions?
Diaphragms do have temperature limitations, and their performance in extreme temperature conditions can vary depending on the material used. Generally, diaphragms are designed to operate within a temperature range of -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C). In extreme temperature conditions, the diaphragm may become brittle and crack, or the material may become too soft and lose its shape. Additionally, the diaphragm may become distorted due to thermal expansion and contraction.
15.What are the considerations for choosing between elastomeric c3 pump diaphragm and non-elastomeric c3 pump diaphragm for specific applications?
We are a professional c3 pump diaphragm manufacturer, and the factors we consider include:
1. Cost: Elastomeric diaphragms are typically more expensive than non-elastomeric diaphragms.
2. Durability: Elastomeric diaphragms are more durable and can withstand higher pressures and temperatures than non-elastomeric diaphragms.
3. Chemical Compatibility: Elastomeric diaphragms are more resistant to chemical attack than non-elastomeric diaphragms.
4. Flexibility: Elastomeric diaphragms are more flexible than non-elastomeric diaphragms, allowing them to be used in applications where a tight seal is required.
5. Performance: Elastomeric diaphragms are better at maintaining a seal over time than non-elastomeric diaphragms.
16.As a c3 pump diaphragm manufacturer,What delivery terms do you accept?
We accept EXW,FOB, CIF. If you want to use other delivery terms,please contact us.