GENERAL SEALTECH LIMITED focuses on the diaphragm industry. Our main products are Rubber diaphragms,Diaphragm Valve pump Diaphragms,Turbo Actuator Waste-gate Diaphragms,Solenoid Pulse Valve Diaphragms,Teflon / PTFE Diaphragm,LPG CNG Diaphragm, etc. Our products are widely used in industries such as chemical industry,Biomedical field,automotive industry, etc. Our engineers can recommend dimensions based on usage, draw drawings based on samples, and even assist with design. Welcome OEM and ODM.
We have obtained certificates such as WRAS,EN681-1,PAHS,National Sanitary Certificate,FDA,etc. We can provide professional technical support during the pre-sale period; We will provide regular feedback on production progress and ensure timely delivery during the mid-term sales period. Welcome to visit our factory and company.
|ptfe coated rubber diaphragm
|Place of Origin
|-40 °C to +220°C
|Durable, water/dust/oil proof
|Export Standard Packing
|Online technical support
|Seal for Valve,Electrical Appliances,Machine…etc
|Cutting, Extruded and Moulded, Plastic Packing
|Cold Resistance,Fire Resistance,Aging Resistance…etc
|50000-200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
|Lead time (days)
|7-15 (To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
ptfe coated rubber diaphragm technology can be widely used in various application fields. It can be used for material control and purification of drugs,food,liquids, and other media, as well as isolation, catalysis, and membrane functions.
The diaphragm has strong wear resistance, but it is easily damaged during installation. If cracks appear, they should be reinstalled in a timely manner;
During normal use, check the sealing condition of the diaphragm to prevent water leakage;
Please do not change the installation position of the diaphragm product during use to avoid affecting the effect.
All are made of materials that comply with national safety standards, ensuring the safe use of industrial diaphragms.
ptfe coated rubber diaphragm—FAQs Guide
1.As a ptfe coated rubber diaphragm manufacturer,how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
2.Are there specialized ptfe coated rubber diaphragm for high-pressure applications, and what features make them suitable for these conditions?
Yes, there are specialized diaphragms for high-pressure applications. These diaphragms are designed to withstand higher pressures and temperatures than standard diaphragms. They are typically made from reinforced elastomers or metal materials such as stainless steel or Hastelloy. These materials are chosen for their strength and durability, as well as their ability to resist corrosion and wear. Additionally, these diaphragms are designed with thicker walls and reinforced edges to provide additional strength and stability.
3.How do ptfe coated rubber diaphragm contribute to the isolation of different process media or gases within a system?
Diaphragms are used to separate different process media or gases within a system by creating a physical barrier between them. This barrier prevents the media or gases from mixing, thus providing a degree of isolation. Diaphragms are also used to control the flow of media or gases within a system, as they can be designed to open and close in response to pressure or other external factors.
4.How do ptfe coated rubber diaphragm respond to cyclic or pulsating pressure loads, and what is their fatigue life in such conditions?
Diaphragms respond to cyclic or pulsating pressure loads by flexing and deflecting in response to the pressure. The fatigue life of a diaphragm in such conditions depends on the material used, the frequency of the pressure load, and the magnitude of the pressure load. Generally, fatigue life is shorter for higher frequency and higher magnitude pressure loads.
5.As a ptfe coated rubber diaphragm manufacturer,what services can we provide?
Free design and samples offered.Custom package and stickers.
6.Are there ptfe coated rubber diaphragm designed for pulsation dampening or shock absorption in hydraulic systems?
Yes, there are diaphragms designed for pulsation dampening and shock absorption in hydraulic systems. These diaphragms are typically made of rubber or elastomeric materials and are designed to absorb the shock and vibration of the hydraulic system. They are often used in applications such as hydraulic cylinders, pumps, and valves.
7.Do ptfe coated rubber diaphragm have temperature limitations, and how do they perform in extreme temperature conditions?
Diaphragms do have temperature limitations, and their performance in extreme temperature conditions can vary depending on the material used. Generally, diaphragms are designed to operate within a temperature range of -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C). In extreme temperature conditions, the diaphragm may become brittle and crack, or the material may become too soft and lose its shape. Additionally, the diaphragm may become distorted due to thermal expansion and contraction.
8.What mechanical and industrial applications can diaphragms be used in?
Diaphragms can be applied in multiple industries. GENERAL SEALTECH will introduce these to you:
1. Pumps: Diaphragms are used in pumps to separate the pump chamber from the motor, allowing the pump to move fluid without the motor becoming contaminated.
2. Valves: Diaphragms are used in valves to control the flow of liquids and gases.
3. Compressors: Diaphragms are used in compressors to create a seal between the compressor and the cylinder, allowing the compressor to compress the air or gas.
4. Actuators: Diaphragms are used in actuators to convert energy into motion.
5. Filters: Diaphragms are used in filters to separate particles from liquids and gases.
6. Seals: Diaphragms are used in seals to create a tight seal between two surfaces.
7. Pressure Vessels: Diaphragms are used in pressure vessels to contain and control the pressure of a gas or liquid.
8. Heat Exchangers: Diaphragms are used in heat exchangers to separate two fluids while allowing heat to transfer between them.
9.About ptfe coated rubber diaphragm,What information should the customer provide to get an accurate quote from us?
Customers need to provide relevant technical requirements, drawings, pictures, industrial voltage, planned output, etc.
10.About ptfe coated rubber diaphragm,How can I get the best price and quality?
The price depends on the quantity, design and size. If you order more, the price and shipping will be cheaper.
11.How do ptfe coated rubber diaphragm perform in applications where flexibility and rapid response to pressure changes are crucial?
Diaphragms are ideal for applications where flexibility and rapid response to pressure changes are crucial. They are designed to flex and move in response to pressure changes, allowing them to quickly adjust to changing conditions. This makes them ideal for use in applications such as pumps, valves, and other pressure-sensitive systems. Additionally, diaphragms are often used in applications where a tight seal is required, such as in fuel tanks and hydraulic systems.
12.As a ptfe coated rubber diaphragm manufacturer,What delivery terms do you accept?
We accept EXW,FOB, CIF. If you want to use other delivery terms,please contact us.
13.What are the key characteristics that make ptfe coated rubber diaphragm suitable for sealing and pressure regulation in different systems?
As a professional ptfe coated rubber diaphragm manufacturer, we believe that its key features include:
1. Flexibility: Diaphragms are flexible and can be designed to fit a variety of shapes and sizes. This allows them to be used in a wide range of applications.
2. Durability: Diaphragms are made from strong materials that can withstand high pressures and temperatures. This makes them suitable for use in high-pressure systems.
3. Low Maintenance: Diaphragms require minimal maintenance and can be easily replaced when needed.
4. Low Cost: Diaphragms are relatively inexpensive compared to other sealing and pressure regulation solutions.
5. Versatility: Diaphragms can be used in a variety of applications, from automotive to industrial.
14.What is a diaphragm?
A diaphragm is a thin, dome-shaped muscle located between the thoracic and abdominal cavities. It is the primary muscle of respiration and helps to regulate the flow of air into and out of the lungs. The diaphragm also plays an important role in aiding digestion by helping to move food through the digestive tract.
15.What are the considerations for choosing between elastomeric ptfe coated rubber diaphragm and non-elastomeric ptfe coated rubber diaphragm for specific applications?
We are a professional ptfe coated rubber diaphragm manufacturer, and the factors we consider include:
1. Cost: Elastomeric diaphragms are typically more expensive than non-elastomeric diaphragms.
2. Durability: Elastomeric diaphragms are more durable and can withstand higher pressures and temperatures than non-elastomeric diaphragms.
3. Chemical Compatibility: Elastomeric diaphragms are more resistant to chemical attack than non-elastomeric diaphragms.
4. Flexibility: Elastomeric diaphragms are more flexible than non-elastomeric diaphragms, allowing them to be used in applications where a tight seal is required.
5. Performance: Elastomeric diaphragms are better at maintaining a seal over time than non-elastomeric diaphragms.