GENERAL SEALTECH LIMITED is located in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. We can provide a variety of diaphragm products for you to choose from to meet your needs. We are committed to maintaining the highest quality standards to meet the needs of our customers. Our company is a production-oriented enterprise engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and sales of diaphragm products.
The technical backbone of the company has more than 10 years of work experience in product development, mold design, material formulation, production quality management, and has cooperation experience with OEMs and ODMs of multiple large enterprises. Our products mainly include Turbo Actuator Waste-gate Diaphragms,Rubber diaphragms,Rolling diaphragm,Teflon / PTFE Diaphragm,Solenoid Pulse Valve Diaphragms,LPG CNG Diaphragm, etc. Our products are widely used in fields such as chemical industry,automotive industry,Food processing industry.
|rubber lined diaphragm valve
|Place of Origin
|20~90 Shore A diaphragm for regulator
|Strong Resilience,Abrasion Resistance,Aging Resistance…etc
|DN max = 2000mm, all other smaller sizes will per customer demands
|Seal for Valve,Electrical Appliances,etc
|Online technical support
|WRAS,FDA,KTW,National Sanitary Certificate,EN681-1,etc
|carton or according to requirements of the customers
|Lead time (days)
|7-15 (To be negotiated)
|50000-200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Please note: The above table data is for reference only. For specific information, please contact us.
rubber lined diaphragm valve is a material and technology that helps to achieve specific functions or protocols. It is usually used to control the flow of matter and maintain stable states between various fluids in the system.
If the medium used is corrosive, corrosion-resistant diaphragm materials should be selected;
Necessary protective measures should be taken to minimize damage to objects that come into contact with the already installed diaphragm.
Provide customized services exclusive to customers, and customize various diaphragm products according to their needs to meet the needs of different industries.
rubber lined diaphragm valve—FAQs Guide
1.How do rubber lined diaphragm valve perform in applications where flexibility and rapid response to pressure changes are crucial?
Diaphragms are ideal for applications where flexibility and rapid response to pressure changes are crucial. They are designed to flex and move in response to pressure changes, allowing them to quickly adjust to changing conditions. This makes them ideal for use in applications such as pumps, valves, and other pressure-sensitive systems. Additionally, diaphragms are often used in applications where a tight seal is required, such as in fuel tanks and hydraulic systems.
2.What is a diaphragm?
A diaphragm is a thin, dome-shaped muscle located between the thoracic and abdominal cavities. It is the primary muscle of respiration and helps to regulate the flow of air into and out of the lungs. The diaphragm also plays an important role in aiding digestion by helping to move food through the digestive tract.
3.What innovations and advancements have been made in rubber lined diaphragm valve technology in recent years?
With the continuous development of technology, rubber lined diaphragm valve has made a lot of progress, such as:
1. Improved materials: Diaphragms are now made from a variety of materials, including polyurethane, silicone, and other elastomers. These materials are more durable and provide better performance than traditional materials.
2. Improved design: Diaphragms are now designed with more precise tolerances and better sealing capabilities. This allows for better performance and longer life.
3. Improved manufacturing processes: Advances in manufacturing processes have allowed for more efficient production of diaphragms, resulting in lower costs and improved quality.
4. Improved sensing capabilities: Diaphragms are now able to sense pressure, temperature, and other variables, allowing for more accurate control of systems.
5. Improved control systems: Diaphragms are now used in a variety of control systems, including valves, pumps, and other devices. This allows for better control and more efficient operation.
4.Are rubber lined diaphragm valve suitable for use in applications involving harsh radiation or extreme pressure differentials?
No, diaphragms are not suitable for use in applications involving harsh radiation or extreme pressure differentials. Diaphragms are designed to be used in applications with relatively low pressure differentials and are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures or radiation.
5.About rubber lined diaphragm valve,What information should the customer provide to get an accurate quote from us?
Customers need to provide relevant technical requirements, drawings, pictures, industrial voltage, planned output, etc.
6.How do rubber lined diaphragm valve contribute to the precision and accuracy of pressure control and regulation systems?
Diaphragms are used in pressure control and regulation systems to provide a precise and accurate control of pressure. They are used to separate the pressure sensing element from the process fluid, allowing for a more accurate and repeatable measurement of pressure. The diaphragm also acts as a barrier to prevent contamination of the sensing element, which can lead to inaccurate readings. The diaphragm also helps to dampen pressure fluctuations, providing a more stable and consistent pressure control.
7.As a rubber lined diaphragm valve manufacturer,Can you supply different color materials?
Yes, we can produce custom molded rubber and silicone rubber products in different colors, the color code will be required in case of an order.
8.Are there rubber lined diaphragm valve designed for quick and easy replacement to minimize downtime in industrial processes?
Yes, there are diaphragms designed for quick and easy replacement to minimize downtime in industrial processes. These diaphragms are typically made of materials such as rubber, silicone, or PTFE, and are designed to be easily replaced without the need for tools or special equipment. Additionally, some diaphragms are designed with quick-connect fittings to further reduce downtime.
9.Can rubber lined diaphragm valve be used in applications requiring compliance with industry standards, such as FDA, ASME, or ISO?
Yes, diaphragms can be used in applications requiring compliance with industry standards, such as FDA, ASME, or ISO. However, the specific requirements of the application must be taken into consideration when selecting the appropriate diaphragm material and design.
10.What mechanical and industrial applications can diaphragms be used in?
Diaphragms can be applied in multiple industries. GENERAL SEALTECH will introduce these to you:
1. Pumps: Diaphragms are used in pumps to separate the pump chamber from the motor, allowing the pump to move fluid without the motor becoming contaminated.
2. Valves: Diaphragms are used in valves to control the flow of liquids and gases.
3. Compressors: Diaphragms are used in compressors to create a seal between the compressor and the cylinder, allowing the compressor to compress the air or gas.
4. Actuators: Diaphragms are used in actuators to convert energy into motion.
5. Filters: Diaphragms are used in filters to separate particles from liquids and gases.
6. Seals: Diaphragms are used in seals to create a tight seal between two surfaces.
7. Pressure Vessels: Diaphragms are used in pressure vessels to contain and control the pressure of a gas or liquid.
8. Heat Exchangers: Diaphragms are used in heat exchangers to separate two fluids while allowing heat to transfer between them.
11.About rubber lined diaphragm valve,How can I get the best price and quality?
The price depends on the quantity, design and size. If you order more, the price and shipping will be cheaper.
12.What types of sealing mechanisms are commonly used with rubber lined diaphragm valve, such as clamped, bolted, or adhesive seals?
In general, rubber lined diaphragm valve will use these sealing mechanisms:
1. Clamped Seals: Clamped seals are the most common type of diaphragm seal. They are typically used in applications where the pressure is relatively low and the temperature is not too extreme. Clamped seals are easy to install and provide a reliable seal.
2. Bolted Seals: Bolted seals are used in applications where the pressure is higher and the temperature is more extreme. They are more difficult to install than clamped seals, but provide a more reliable seal.
3. Adhesive Seals: Adhesive seals are used in applications where the pressure is low and the temperature is not too extreme. They are easy to install and provide a reliable seal. However, they are not as reliable as clamped or bolted seals.
13.How are rubber lined diaphragm valve designed to resist abrasion and wear in applications with abrasive media?
Diaphragms are designed to resist abrasion and wear in applications with abrasive media by using materials that are highly resistant to abrasion and wear. These materials include polyurethane, rubber, and other elastomers. The diaphragm is also designed with a thicker wall and reinforced edges to provide additional protection against abrasion and wear. Additionally, the diaphragm may be coated with a protective material such as a fluoropolymer to further reduce wear and tear.
14.Can rubber lined diaphragm valve be used in medical devices, and what biocompatibility standards do they need to meet?
Yes, diaphragms can be used in medical devices. The biocompatibility standards that diaphragms need to meet depend on the application and the intended use of the device. Generally, diaphragms used in medical devices must meet the requirements of ISO 10993-1, which outlines the general requirements for biocompatibility. Additionally, depending on the application, the diaphragm may need to meet additional requirements, such as those outlined in ISO 10993-5 for cytotoxicity, ISO 10993-10 for irritation and sensitization, and ISO 10993-11 for hemocompatibility.
15.How are rubber lined diaphragm valve designed to resist chemical corrosion and degradation in aggressive environments?
Diaphragms are designed to resist chemical corrosion and degradation in aggressive environments by using materials that are resistant to the specific chemicals present. Common materials used for diaphragms include fluoropolymers, such as PTFE, FEP, and PFA, as well as elastomers, such as EPDM, Viton, and Neoprene. These materials are chosen for their chemical resistance, as well as their ability to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures. Additionally, diaphragms may be coated with a protective layer of a corrosion-resistant material, such as a fluoropolymer or a metal, to further protect them from chemical attack.
16.How do rubber lined diaphragm valve perform in vacuum applications, and are there special considerations for these conditions?
Diaphragms are commonly used in vacuum applications to control the flow of air or other gases. They are designed to be flexible and resilient, allowing them to maintain a seal even when exposed to low pressure. Special considerations for vacuum applications include the use of materials that are resistant to corrosion and abrasion, as well as the use of a diaphragm with a larger surface area to ensure a better seal. Additionally, the diaphragm should be designed to withstand the extreme temperatures and pressures associated with vacuum applications.